Properties Investments

  • Date :15.04.2016
  • Status :Completed
  • Location : Dubai, UAE

Properties Investment LLC is a joint venture of Dubai Investments PJSC which owns 70% stake in the company, and Union Properties PJSC which owns the remaining 30% stake. The company, established in 2002, is engaged in investment in, and development of, real estate properties and is mainly involved in developing residential and recreational projects.

With expertise across all phases of the development cycle including Sales, Development, Asset Management, Property Acquisitions, Planning and Construction, notable projects by Properties Investment include the Green Community and Courtyard by Marriott in Dubai Investments Park [DIP].

This is another example of the trust our clients have on our services. These large Corporations have trusted us to provide them the quality experience that they need. We are the pioneers of web development and have earned the trust of hundreds of clients. Properties investment took our services of web development and received nothing less than a full-filling web experience that we take pride in providing.

View more projects